martedì 27 settembre 2016

Halloween & Christmas Releases

Hello sisters' stitchers! And so it's time to show you my last Halloween releases for this year and also some new patterns for Christmas. It's time to show you my beloved Mary Brown pattern... I love it, I adore it.... I hope you'll love her too and if you'd have the chance to visit Salem (MA), leave a penny and a prayer on her tombstone... 

THE SAD TOMBSTONE OF MRS. MARY BROWN

stitched on PRIM GREY 30 ct Linen:





I PUT A SPELL ON YOU





BOO TREE






And now... I know that Christmas is far far far away... but I think it's never too early to stitch Christmas..... I want to thank my fried Patou who wrote the finishing istructions of this first pattern:

SANTA'S HOME TREASURE BOX





WELCOME HOME FOR CHRISTMAS





MERRY CHRISTMAS





TEDDY BEAR CHRISTMAS CO.





TEDDY BEAR BUTTON:





VICTORIAN CHRISTMAS PINS SET


And finally, I want to thank my Miss Betty, the best model stitcher a designer could wish! Thanks so much for stitching also the patterns I still have to design LOL..... 

1 commento:

Hilda ha detto...

Amazing new patterns, my dear friend! Totally love the "Boo Tree" - but more I like the Santas Home Box - such an amazing project! Very creative!

Hugs
Hilda